Widget Recent Post No.

header ads

Recent Posts

header ads

Tempura herbs and hasselback beetroot: eight flavour-packed new veg recipes from Yotam Ottolenghi

After decades of messing about with vegetables, I’m still finding fresh ways to unleash their powers, revealed in this extract from my new book, Ottolenghi Flavour

I have never been shy about my love of vegetables. I have been singing the praises of cauliflowers, tomatoes, lemons and the mighty aubergine for years. But while it’s my mission to present vegetables in new and exciting ways, I must confess to a niggling doubt: how many more ways are there to roast a cauliflower, slice a tomato, squeeze a lemon or fry an aubergine?

The answer, I’m delighted to report, is many, and in my latest foray, I have been joined by my brilliant colleague and co-writer Ixta Belfrage. Our journey of discovery into the world of vegetables has focused on understanding what makes each one distinct, so they can be tasted afresh. It’s about creating flavour bombs, and it’s done in these three ways.

Continue reading...

from World news | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2E6vouZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Pay Less When You Drive Less